Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What I've got

Late this morning I set out for a run, intending on doing an easy 20-25 minute run, and I ended up feeling great and doing the full 30 minutes! When I got back, I did two sets of the new Self workout (10 reps each), and then decided to make my lunch.

For lunch, I used some leftovers from the fridge to make a quick filling refried bean burrito, using about 1/2-3/4 cup refried beans, 1/4 cup reduced fat cheese and some sriracha hot sauce in a whole wheat tortilla wrap. I heated this up, and had it with some carrots and a nectarine on the side. It was tasty and great re-fuel from my workout!


I'm about to go get changed before my hair appointment, I have no idea what she's going to do, but I'm sure it will be cute- my colorist is amazing!

No comments: