Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Easy Eggy day

I kind of lazied around the parents' house this morning. I'm feeling much better, but still not completely better so it was nice to just hang around. I did get a couple things done... paid some bills, exercised- 45 minutes on a 10% incline, fast walking pace on the treadmill watching Grey's. After my walk I had an organic blueberry nonfat yogurt I found at the house:

After showering and saying bye I headed to the grocery store for a quick shop. I picked up a couple more bars, some tofu, and some soup for my throat.

I also got some fruit- bananas, apples, pears, peaches and some veggies-butternut squash and onion for soup and a sweet potato.

I still have a lot stocked up in the house so I should be good for the week!
When I got home I was more than ready for lunch. I decided to use some of the ingredients we have here at the house, but I wanted eggs, so I decided to make myself a mexi-egg wrap, using 1 full egg and 1 white, a small handful black beans, a sprinkle mexican cheese blend, topped with a bunch of salsa and a bit of sour cream on a whole wheat wrap. YUM! I don't know why I didn't think to put two of my favorites- spicy food and eggs, together! I will be making this again for sure!

I had it with an apple and it filled me right up!

I work at two today, so I have to go get ready now! Dinner will most likely be soup as usual, but great for a cold!
I'll post after I get home!

No comments: