Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Orchard Harvest

Home again!
Tonight at work wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected. It was a long night, but it went by fast.
I have some funny pictures of my food... I lost the picture of the Kashi roll bar (chocolate turtle) I ate for a snack, and then the dinner I brought- a can of soup, got pushed aside when my supervisor, Kristi wanted Panera Bread for dinner.
I knew exactly what I wanted; my favorite fall salad- the Orchard Harvest salad! It has field greens, gorgonzola, pecans, dried cranberries and pear. I also added all-natural chicken breast for some added protein. It was soooo good! I only used about 1/2 the cherry dressing (about 1 tbsp), all the greens/chicken/pear, and saved about 1/2 the pecans, and a bit of cheese. I also had a piece of a whole grain baguette on the side. I love huge salads, this filled me up and made me feel great!

(I didn't have my camera, so this is from my phone!)

I'm back home now, relaxing and I'm about to go watch Sex and the City, which I just bought, along with some tea and coconut non-dairy icecream to soothe my throat! I love relaxing!!

Edited to add: The movie was great, of course! I had a small bowl of coconut ice cream:

and then I dug into the candy corn bowl for a dip, but didn't go too far so that was good!

No comments: