Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Never when needed

Remember that glorious early night I was gushing about last night?
My friend came over at 11:30. Needless to say, it didn't happen.
I got to bed around 1am, and woke up at my usual "late time"- 7:30. I am not awake.
I did snack on some grapes and an apple (not pictured) because I was hungry so late at night!!
I have big plans, later on today, with my roommate and guy friend to make them dinner- and I get out of class late, so I'm hoping I won't be too tired to cook for them tonight!!

I still managed to make myself a hearty breakfast- one of my favorites, oats with 1 tbsp PB, a big banana, 1/2 cup chobani and a big sprinkle of cinnamon.

Mmm, mmm! I would have this breakfast every day if I wasn't afraid I'd get sick of it!!

Plans for today include-
some anatomy studying
a run around the neighborhood (we'll see how far, seeing how tired I am)
lunch
travel to school
classes 2-6...
Dinner at Eric's

Another loonnnggg day... these are STILL hard to get used to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, does sound long!! have fun :)