Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rest and Fuel

Ahh, 8 glorious hours of sleep and I am ready to start my Sunday!
I woke up, and knew exactly what I wanted for a great fueling breakfast- creamy oats, with 1/2 cup rolled oats,1 scoop peanut butter (I've stopped measuring the tbsp; but I believe this is just about a tablespoon), a big banana, 1/2 cup 0% chobani and a big dash of cinnamon. Filled to the brim, and satisified as always!

**Umm... I definately took a picture of the oats, and I have NO idea where the picture went!! "Oats, oats, where did you go?"... I guess you guys will have to use your imagination... which shouldn't be hard because I have these oats a couple times a week! But this was a pretty bowl, darn!**

This is a quick post; I'm about to head out with my mom to do the race in the morning, and then to a family dinner in the afternoon!
I might not be back until late, so have a great Sunday all!

1 comment: