Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, September 7, 2008

A tiring day

Well, today was quite the tiring day... I spent the morning getting stuff done around the house, and then made my dinner and headed off to work. Work was ok, I was so tired it went by fast because I don't think I knew what was going on! hehe

Before work, I snacked on an apple for some fruit to hold me.

Later on at work, I had my second snack of the afternoon; a PB cookie larabar! My favorite, of course!
Dinner was easy and delicious- vegetarian chili, wheat crackers (these almost taste like triscuits!) and some carrots.

It was just enough to hold me through the evening, and I had some fruit as a late night snack when I got home.

Edit: I also had two granola cookies because I was still a bit hungry!
Sorry for the short post, tonight I am getting some much needed shut-eye... I have a LONG day tomorrow!!

No comments: