Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chipotle love

Good morning!

I'm at my parents' house blogging for the last time, because my computer is on it's way!! I'm so excited! I'll finally be able to do some homework this afternoon on my laptop!

But for now, I just uploaded a bunch of pictures from the last couple of days for you to check out. Last night Nick and I stopped at Chipotle before going to the costume store- I was so excited for mexican!! I got the "Burrito bol", which is basically a burrito in a bowl; instead of in a tortilla. It was cilantro lime rice, topped with black beans, seasoned chicken, and I had them add some shredded cheese- they added SOOO much though, I scooped off 1/2 before digging in! I also had both mild and spicy green salsa. Mmm! I ate about 3/4 of this big bowl.
We went to the costume store, and then headed home pretty early because we were both tired from a long week.

This morning I woke up and had a big bowl of Kashi U cereal- I liked this, it filled me up and I liked the blueberries mixed in with the bran flakes. I had 1 cup of cereal with a cup of nonfat soy milk and a pear on the side.

When I got to my parents' house I went for a nice 3-mile run around the neighborhood before blogging. Now I'm at the computer for a while, snacking on a juicy apple before I get ready to go out to lunch with one of my friends from high school who is back home for the weekend! Then the day will be spent grocery shopping and doing some work at home. Should be an easy Saturday!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

So glad that your computer is on its way!! Hooray!!

Enjoy your Saturday!!