Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Early risers

My sister and I were up at what felt like the crack of dawn this morning! I got up and went for a nice, cool 28-minute run around the neighborhood before coming home and taking a quick shower before I had to go bring my sister to meet my mom. We had a fun night, but she has a volleyball tournament a couple towns over early this morning, so we had to cut our time short! We stopped at Starbucks for breakfast before meeting up with my mom. I had a coupon for their new perfect oatmeal, which I was excited to try! I had them make it with water, and I put in the packet of nuts and the packet of dried fruit- both 100 kcals each, and I had a tall nonfat latte on the side.
It was a tasty, filling breakfast- great for on-the-go!

After I said goodbye to my sister (and my mom gave me my favorite ugg boots from home... it's definately boot time, this morning it was a chilly 45 degrees when we left the house!!) I headed to the market for some groceries. I picked up a bunch of produce (bananas, apples, pears, peaches, spinach), some 0% chobanis, organic turkey, clif and balance bars, bread and soups- pretty much the basics, but I found a couple new things I'm excited to try!

Today I work at 4, so my day will be spent doing lots of school work, I'm very glad I got my run and shopping done early today, I have a bunch to do!

**I apologize about the picture situation, my camera is being funny again! I don't know what's wrong with it, it keeps deleting pictures! =(**

No comments: