Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Better and better

This day, no this week keeps getting better and better!
I am so ridiculously happy with life right now! =)

This afternoon I headed to the gym where I did a great steady 25 minute run on the treadmill with 5 minute inclined walk and a 5 minute cooldown for a total of 35 minutes of cardio. I followed this with some weighted lunges, hamstring drops and squats to work my legs.

After I had a refreshing shower I headed to school where class was easy as pie- no work, just listening to presentations! Some of them were quite interesting as well, so it wasn't even painful to sit through! hehe

Despite the yucky weather, I trekked up to do a bit of studying and have my snack while waiting for my next class. I snacked on a Rachel's yogurt and this tiny packet of pretzels leftover from my mom's halloween basket- it was just enough to hold me a few hours!


Then I headed up to my Writing class... which only took 5 minutes because the professor was out, so we just got our work and walked out!! I called my roommate to come pick me up and was home in a jiffy!

Once home, I made myself SUCH a fabulous dinner- all using up stuff I had in the fridge!
I made myself a delicious Fritatta with Pancetta, Spinach and Tomatoes. I pan fried the pancetta quickly in some cooking spray, chopped my veggies and let them wilt in with the meat. Then I mixed 1/2 cup egg whites with a couple tbsp 1% milk and a dash of pepper (no salt needed, the pancetta is salty enough!), let this set on the stove before topping it with about 1/4 cup Reduced-Fat Italian blend cheese, and broiled it until perfection! On the side I had a toasted Arnold's sandwich thin (can't get enough of these!) and a few leftover steamed green beans.

Holy WOW was this meal good!!
I have NOTHING to do tonight, well- there are things I could do, but I got some done during the day and I like having the luxury of having nights to relax! I think maybe a movie and some red wine with the boy are calling my name... sounds like a fantastic night!

I'm off to finish your FAQs before I start relaxing! Have a great night!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

GREAT day for you, for sure!! Fabulous!!

Enjoy your evening!!