Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friendly fun

I had a great lunch with my friend Katrina! We went to Crazy Burger, which you all know is my favorite restaurant in Narragansett, of course!

I ordered the usual- the Wild and Crazy Mushroom Burger, which is also vegan!

It was deeeelicious- I ate the WHOLE burger with some crazy burger ketchup as well as 3/4 of the balsamic beans. Yum!


Afterwards we hung out for a while at Brewed Awakenings, a coffee shop in town and chatted. I had a coffee and sipped on this freebie "Life Water"- it's basically like a Vitaminwater, but by Sobe! It was pretty good!

After saying bye I headed back home to do some more menu planning for later. Mid afternoon I had a snack- a small apple I dipped in 1/2 cup 0% chobani with a bunch of cinnamon on top for a creamy cinnamon dip! This was such a great idea, it was like a little treat!

Speaking of treats... I also took a bite out of the last piece of cookie cake to 'test' and see if the last couple of pieces were still good... well, I thought they were still good so after that one bite I had two more... and then decided that was enough, I have a big dessert planned for tonight and they weren't that good anymore anyways!

I need to keep my holiday treats under control!! hehe

Ok, I still have some dishes and cleaning to do before Nick comes over... I'll post either late tonight or tomorrow, when I can!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Great lunch & cookies!!

Have fun with Nick!!