Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Humpday laziness

Good Afternoon!

Thank you again to everyone who participated in my Quaker contest! It meant a lot to me that so many of you entered, I'm feeling another contest is due soon!!

I am feeling so lazy today! I did a good amount of work right after class, but since then I've had no motivation to do any studying/reading for classes... we're only halfway through the week and already I'm itching for the weekend!

Last night before bed I snacked on this new Simply Well pudding from Kozy Shack, which I LOVED- it was Green Tea Chai flavor, and it had a great spice to it! I also had a small bowl of grapes for some more fruit.

This morning I woke up and immediately made myself a berry smoothie to get me through my workout.

At the gym I did a strong 35 minutes on the elliptical, 35 minutes of arm strength. It's almost warm enough to run in the mornings... I can't wait!!

For lunch, I packed a great tuna salad combo:
~ 1 Tbsp SmartBalance mayo
~1 tsp Grey Poupon
Squirt of lemon juice
~ 1 tsp capers
1 stalk celery, diced
1 carrot, diced
3 oz tuna

All mixed and wrapped up into a big whole wheat Lavash bread.

Perfect alongside a cup of grapes!


This has held me over all afternoon so far!
For snacks, I packed my usual post-workout light string cheese, a Kashi bar and a date for mid-afternoon.


I'm also sipping on a Kombucha because I can feel my acid reflux coming on and it always makes it feel better!

I have one more class this afternoon, then tonight I'm making one of Nick's favorite's for dinner... lets hope I get it right! I'll be back with a dinner/morning recap tomorrow.

So in your opinion, are my dinner/day recap posts working for you? Are they too confusing? Let me know, I want the blog to be as best as it can be!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's working out quite well! :) If it works for you, it works for us!

Are we still on for the blogger meetup Saturday? E-mail me and let me know!!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Mmmm grapes. I almost bought some last night when I did my grocery shopping. I didn't though since I love them so much I usually eat way too many! LOL!

Caroline said...

Your posting does work well. Don't feel pressured to post 3x a day because life's activities get in the way. ;)