Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And the winner is...

Congratulations to... 



#16- Shilpa!
who said... "i love making savory oats with quaker oatmeal...oats made a little bit of salt and pepper, topped with an egg and finished off with some hot sauce!"

Sounds yummy, I'll have to try that sometime!

Send me an email at kristin_rugg@mail.com as soon as possible and your Quaker gift pack will be on it's way! 

I used a Random Number generator so it was as fair as possible, thanks for all those who entered- your support for my blog always amazes me, you guys are awesome!! 

In other news, my food this afternoon was good- the Rachel's cottage cheese was BY FAR my favorite flavor yet... I love pomegranate!

And the vegetarian chili was good- really flavorful, but the beans were a little... well, mushy! I think I would buy it again though. 

I'm about to have a snack and get my bags ready for tomorrow, I'll post again tomorrow afternoon! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shilpa!! Enjoy your Quaker bars!! :)

Not Another Omnivore said...

Congrats to the winner!

NAOmni

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks guys! You all are so sweet =)