Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, March 12, 2009

OVER, and a date!

Good afternoon guys- wait- it's NOT EVEN NOON!! And I'm home!
Why? Because my physiology class was cancelled, which means all my school stress is OVER for a week! Whoo! I still have class tomorrow, but it should be an easy one.

This isn't a real post per say, I just had a question for ya:

All you bloggies and bloggers out there,
Is Saturday, March 28th a good day for a blogger meet up?
We're thinking Providence, RI- either lunch or dinner! Let me know by comment or email, and suggestions on places are also welcome!!


In even more exciting news Jenn from Eating Bender is having an AWESOME contest! I <3>
And... any of you bloggers out there looking to be a published cook? Foods that Fit is putting together a blogger cookbook! I put in my recipes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! I am so glad to have found your site and can't wait to read more!

Abbie
FoodsThatFit.com

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

CHeck your mail at home soon!!