Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Speaking of Meet-Ups...

Yesterday, Caitlin had posted about meet-ups and trying to expand her social circle.
Which made me think, I'm sure there are some of you out there close by (RI/MA/CT) area... why don't we do a meet up?
I'd love to meet some fellow bloggers and foodies in the area with similar interests. I love making new friends!
I've tried to do New York before and it was an issue because of trains, etc... but RI is pretty darn small, and it's so close to Mass. and Conn... I'm sure we could all find a reasonable place within driving distance?

So, that being said...

Anyone want to arrange a blogger/reader meet-up somewhere in the Rhode Island/Connecticut/Massachusetts area? I can put it together, of course, and I am up to anything- a brunch, lunch, dinner, dessert! Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me and email: kristin_rugg@mail.com

We can try and find a day that works for everyone, probably a weekend with all of our busy schedules! This should be fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin! If others are interested I'm probably going to be in Rhode Island (lived there for a summer a few years ago) March 27th (Friday)- the morning of March 29th (Sunday). I'm familiar with the area (staying with a relative) so let's see if anyone else wants to meet up! :)

Michelle

Kristin said...

That sounds great, Michelle! I'll be free Friday night and Saturday all day/night!