Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Busy before work

Morning everyone!
My pictures from yesterday are uploaded, I'm on the boy's tiny netbook because mine just won't load the pics =( I need a new camera so bad!! Anyone have an old one (that still works decently) they're willing to sell to me? I'm desperate!
At least I still have pictures though.

Today is a busy day if I've ever had one... and it's all pretty much around the house! I work at the Yacht club for the first time tonight at 4... and I want the apartment to be nice and organized when Nick gets home (he's sailing as usual) because we've been so busy it's become quite a mess!

I've got dishes to put away...

and to do...

groceries to stash...

and clothes to fold...


Plus, I need to take a run to the grocery store, AND make a big ol' dinner before I head off to work- I'm a little early for the employee dinner, so I want to be nice and fueled beforehand because I'm sure it will be a long night! I'm eating "dinner" around 2:30... so strange! I'm bringing a bar to have with me as well later on a break (which I hope I get!) I'm sure I'll get hungry!!

This morning I woke up and had a big power breakfast- 1 cup optimum power, a huge cut organic strawberry, 1/2 a sliced banana and a cup of low fat soy milk.

I can't run today because it's rainy and gross, so I'm glad I got a run in yesterday. I'm going to try and squeeze some yoga in in a bit, I hope I have time! I'll post again when I can, it may be as late as tomorrow morning!

Ok, time to get organizing!

No comments: