Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chocolate fixation

I don't know what is is, but I have had ridiculous chocolate cravings today!

It started at work. After a hearty breakfast and a sweet but healthy snack, I was full and satisfied all morning.


But I couldn't stop thinking, "I want chocolate".
I kept my urges at bay all morning, and then had a big bowl of bean soup and some grapes for lunch.

Then, after lunch, I caved. I bought some mini charleston chews and had one serving and that was that.

I had the other half of my morning snack mid-afternon, and my cravings were kept at bay. After work I went for a 30 minute run and then got ready to go out for a fun Crazy Burger date with Katrina. I had my favorite burger EVER, the Wild and Crazy Mushroom burger, with a side of sweet potato fries. I proceeded to kill the burger in 5 minutes flat and nibble on half the fries as we chatted.


After dinner, Katrina and I hung around town for a while (another trip to the tattoo parlor; I live there apparently) and then we parted ways.

Back home, I was still pretty full from dinner but I NEEDED MORE CHOCOLATE! So I had a frozen Veggiegirl blondie, and finally felt satisfied. Ahh. What a day.


Ok, confession time: I just had another small handful of Charleston Chews. Ok, really good now!!

No comments: