Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Busy Busy!

Well, today was definately the busiest out of all of my vacation days. Moving back in!
I spent the day moving, shopping, unpacking, moving more... I even managed a short run in the morning (35 minutes) and I worked 5 hours at night!

Unfortuately, it's already about midnight and I had planned to go to bed at 11 to get up early and run.
Oh, well... I'm still going to hit the gym!

Today I only took photos of breakfast, (I was running around like CRAZY!) I'm super-exhausted right now so I'll have to post them asap... but heres a quick run-down of my food for the day...

Breakfast- I made my mom and I my favorite Old-fashioned stove oats with Banana, walnuts and peanut butter- About 470 calories.




Lunch- I grabbed a quick yummy lunch of one GardenBurger Meatless Riblet, 2 cups of warm broccolli and an apple.
I LOVE these things- filling, tons of protein, and only 4.5 grams of fat, none saturated! Awesome for a meatless product. A bit more sugar than I would like... probably because of the BBQ sauce, but very tasty!
(Lunch: ~400 kcal)

While unpacking I snacked on 1/2 cup whipped cottage cheese with about 1/3 cup blackberries. (Snack: ~140 kcal)

For dinner at work, I had just over 2 cups of lentil soup (Progresso 99% fat free low sodium) with a serving (15) of kashi 7 grain crackers and 1/4 a bell pepper, sliced. (Dinner: ~525 kcal)
This didn't fill me too long though.... I was VERY hungry by the time I got home from work!
I snacked on 1/2 cup Fage 0% greek yogurt with 2 tbsp POM seeds. (Snack: ~80 kcal)

Total calories for my crazy day: ~1615 kcals

No comments: