Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hard work

I did some major work this afternoon!
Lots of pricing, etc... but it definately made the time go by faster!
I'm exhausted now though, so I don't want to do all the dishes and reading I know I have to... but I suppose I must. (I hate this whole being grown up thing! haha)

In the afternoon I snacked on an apple and an organic cheese stick to hold me until dinner.



Snack calories: ~180 kcal, 5 g fat

For dinner, I packed myself a Vegan Boca Burger along with 1 1/2 cups seasoned vegetables mixed with 1 cup brussels sprouts. This was a light dinner; only about 300 kcal, 8 g fat




Because of my light work dinner, I was STARVING when I came home... so I allowed myself to have a few graham sticks (1/2 a serving, 7) with my yogurt for a late night snack. It hit the spot, and now I'm ready to do some reading and dishes!



Snack calories: ~180 kcal, 2 g fat


Today was a pretty light day. Total calories only came to ~1465. THATS why I was so hungry!
Thats alright though, tomorrow's my mom's birthday so I KNOW I will be splurging substantially... out to dinner at a PUB (The Mews Tavern... sooo good!), dessert, etc. I'll have to get a nice long run in tomorrow morning!

No comments: