Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Packed lunch

This morning's breakfast experiment wasn't as successful as I had planned; maybe I need a few more nuts or some PB to keep me more full... I got hungry towards the end of class, but had some water to hold me over until I ate at 11:30.

My packed lunch worked out PERFECT!
It was easy, delicious, and best of all- there was no one around so I could eat in peace AND take a quick pic of it before chowing down!
Plus, it is stil holding me... I'll probably be hungry in a bit and have a snack before work, but i'm good for now!

I packed a mini whole wheat pita (80 kcal) stuffed with some spinach, cucumber, and 2 tbsp tabbouleh, 2 tbsp hummus along with some carrots and a sliced pear on the side. (I love my fruit slicer!)

Pita close-up:


Full lunch:




Total lunch calories: ~350 kcal

No comments: