Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Night in

Crazy day out, so I decided to spend the night in the dorm...
I'm really not a fan of dining hall dinners anyway, so I made myself a nice little meal with stuff I had in the dorm!

I had a gardenburger veggie burger (orgininal, 100 kcal, 3.5 g fat) on a whole wheat mini bagel (love these, perfect size!- 120 kcal, 1 g fat) with 1 slice reduced fat provolone (50 kcal, 3.5 g fat), some spinach leaves (10 kcal) and a bit of ketchup and djon mustard (15 kcal) VERY delicious!

On the side, I had a serving of baby carrots (not pictured, I munched while cooking my burger!, 40 kcal) and 1 cup pacific organic tomato soup (only 100 kcal, 2 g fat). I LOVE this soup, it's sooo yummy, and is a great low-cal source of veggies/dairy!





Total meal calories: ~450 kcal
This meal filled me for a good few hours, and I just snacked on a big apple (I sliced it using my awesome apple corer) sprinkled with cinnamon after doing my homework/dishes.



I've still got a bit of organizing/reading to do... I have the whole weekend for what's left but I want a head start so maybe I can make some plans this weekend!

On a side school-note: I just talked to my friend Carolyn, and thankfully (she's amazing) we're going to attempt to work together, with the other chem professor, to get through this class... Hopefully with a bit of extra help and a study buddy it won't be so bad!
I hope...

Good night for now =)

No comments: