Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fantastically Irish

I just had THE most delicious, creamy oats I have ever had! I tried the Quick cooking Irish Steel-Cut oats; I wanted to get the regular but decided to try the quick kind first. I made them with 1 cup vanilla soy milk, and stirred in 1 tbsp honey roasted peanut butter, topped it with a perfectly ripe banana and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Absolutely Delicious. The extra honey in the peanut butter made it just sweet enough, and it was SO filling; the perfect Sunday meal for sure! I'll definately be making this again when I'm home for the weekend! Perfect!





Last night before bed I had 1/2 a grapefruit I never ended up posting, and when I woke up this morning I went for a quick 30-minute incline walk on the treadmill to start my day... we're going to Yoga in a bit, and then out to lunch and shopping for the rest of my produce before I head back to campus once again!



The beginning of this week is tough... I have exams on Monday and Tuesday, but I only work 1 day and have some fun plans for the weekend so I have something to look forward to!!

No comments: