Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Friday, February 29, 2008

Just two more!

Well, we lost 2-3... just 2 more goals and I'd be a happy girl, but it was a good game anyways. It was SO easy to get to the campus, easier than I thought, and I had a lot of fun with my friends so we'll definately be making another BC trip soon!
My pear held me over well, I had my wrap in the car... they made it whole wheat and it was baked with lots of veggies, but there was a WHOLE lot of sauce... thats alright, it's healthy fat and I enjoyed every. single. bite. =)
I actually devoured it so quickly I forgot to take a pic until I was 1/2way through! It was HUGE, but mostly stuffed with the veggies... and it held me four hours and I resisted all concession foods, so that was defiantely a plus!



It held me all throughout the game, and on the way home I snacked on a delicious baggie of red grapes I packed with me. (Better choice than pizza!)

It was a very fun night, but I'm exhausted now...
It just started snowing, luccily I'm getting a ride home tomorrow morning (no driving in the snow for me!) but hopefully it won't be too snowy on the first day of March!

Time to hit the hay!

No comments: