Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bright breakfast

It's bright and cheery outside today, so even though I had a late night I woke up on time this morning!
Since I'm at home, I HAD to make myself my favorite at-home breakfast: A waffle sandwich!
I toasted two flax plus waffles, covered them in 2 whole tbsp PB (extra healthy fat/calories!), a drizzle of REAL maple syrup and a big banana, squished it altogether and enjoyed!
I also had 3 gigantic strawberries on the side! They were sooo yummy, I sliced them up but I had to take a pic of them whole- they were gorgeous!

This breakfast should keep me nice and fueled for my morning run, then my mom and I are going out to lunch before meeting up with my friend Tyler and going house shopping for little beach houses to live in next year! I'm bringing my camera to take lots of pictures of the kitchens, if I can! We might stop for a bit of a treat after house shopping, Tyler doesn't get to go to Narragansett a lot and I love to bring him to the PodHead... can you guess what we'd be having? ;)

I'm also going shopping for some staples for the week (just the basics, I'm on a budget!) before coming home to make a big ol' vegan dinner!
See you later this afternoon!

2 comments:

Lindsay (Happy Herbivore) said...

yay! another healthy food blog!

Kristin said...

I'm glad you like my blog, I love yours! Your recipes look fab, I think I'm going to try one of them this weekend =)