Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Getting there

"Getting there" seems like a good title for this post, because that really is where life is right now... getting there. This morning I woke up and had 1/2 my favorite chocolate chip peanut crunch clif bar and headed to the gym for a 45 minute run. The weather was nicer out this morning, I would have run outside but it's still quite windy. Getting there, though! I can see spring right around the corner =). I ran a little bit faster than usual, which is good to get ready for racing season (my first race is April 12th). When I got back, I showered and had breakfast- bigger than "usual" but going to be my standard during my gaining phase, 1 whole wheat mini bagel with 1 tbsp PB and 2 tsp jam, 1 cup 1% cottage cheese and a nectarine. Tasty and filling, as always!

I still feel a little disheveled after vacation, but I'm slowly getting back into the swing of schoolwork, studying, etc. I have a lot on my to do list though- this afternoon will be filled with reading, pre lab and overdue dishes!
See you after lunch...

No comments: