Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gotta have my snack!

As delicious and filling as my dinner was, I was still in the mood for my nightly snack a couple hours later.
I had a big kiwi, sliced, with 1/2 serving of graham sticks. Perfect while I was making my big wrap for tomorrow's lunch!

I had an annoying situation studying today; I realized I didn't have any room left in my lab notebook to finish my pre-lab... AFTER the store I could buy a new one at had closed. Just my luck. So, tomorrow after Philosophy I'll be heading down to the store to buy a new notebook and scrambling to finish my pre lab before chem and then chem lab... I hope I can get it all done!
I'm not sure how long my lab will be, it seems it could go either way... I guess we'll have to wait and see. If I do get out early, I'll have enough time for a "last dinner" and a "last dessert" before I have to fast (yuck) for some doctor's tests on Friday morning. Lets hope! That slice of olive oil cake is calling to me from my fridge =)

No comments: