Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Friday, March 28, 2008

The more natural the better!

This morning I woke up craving the delicious new snack I discovered a couple days ago- yogurt with trail mix! Well, I have plenty of trail mix but no yogurt so when I was out today I picked up a yogurt on sale I had been curious about- it's Brown Cow brand, All Natural Low Fat Vanilla Bean Flavor- with real vanilla on the bottom! It was very yummy, and had a light natural vanilla flavor that was just enough with a heaping 1/4 cup of my filling, sweet trail mix! I should be good until pizza and cookies now =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get back to you sooner but... thank you :). I really appreciate you opening up like that for my benefit. This is unfortunately my second time going through a similar cycle and I just wanted to try to keep myself as healthy as possible. And you've definitely been a big help as far as inspiration goes. Good luck with your progress getting back to a healthy weight, you're doing great and still eating so nutritionally sound! Did I say you were an inspiration already? Thanks again!

Kristin said...

You're very welcome, I'm always glad to help =)