Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Doesn't look like spring to me

It's quite a dreary day, the sun decided to take a break on this Sunday I guess, but it's unfortunate because w'ere supposed to be doing another race in town this morning! My dad and I usually run the Police 5k, right along the beach- but I hope the rain/wind holds up, because I am not in the mood for another cold, wet run.
I started my morning with a bigger breakfast, because the run isn't for a few hours. I tried 2 Lifestream hemp plus waffles, as a bit of a change from my usual flax plus. These are just as good! I think I'll definately be switching back and forth between them, I've definately found my favorite waffle brand!
Since I am doing a race this morning, I only added 1 tbsp peanut butter (didn't want too much fat) and a small drizzle of syrup along with my huge banana and a few fresh strawberries on the side. Hit the spot!

So today's plans are race, home for lunch, packing, back to see my sister for her afternoon treat, and back to school for dinner. Back and forth, back and forth! I'll try to get some blogging in there =)

The pie came out awesome, I can't wait to try it!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, so sorry that there's no sun where you are, today :0( Hopefully it'll come out later!

Yes, Lifestream is definitely a great waffle brand - I'm partial to the flax and hemp varieties as well.

Have fun on your busy day today!! And definitely enjoy a slice of pie!! :0)