Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A night to relax

I just got back from a wonderful outing with my best friend Danielle. I always love just hanging out with her, we've been best friends since 7th grade (friends since 4th grade!) and we were basically inseperable for the past 6 years. We went to the same college (not even as planned!) and unfortunately we haven't been able to see each other as much as we would like, because of work, schedules, etc, so when we do get to see each other it's a real treat!
We had frozen yogurt, and just talked and laughed for a good few hours. It was a truly lovely time, I left with a big smile on my face! The best way to chill out after a stress-filled day!

I had a small chocolate/vanilla swirl frozen yogurt:

When I got back I also snacked on some sliced kiwi:

No work for me tonight! Tomorrow I have my last Kinesiology presentation, and then I'm all done with classes- just reviewing Monday and Tuesday. I can't believe how quickly this semester is coming to a close!
I'm so excited for the summer =)

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

so lovely that you got to spend quality tie with your best friend - especially after a grueling test/lab!

best of luck with your presentation tomorrow - so exciting that you're basically DONE with school!! :0)