Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Decadence for Mom

In honor of Mother's day, I woke up my sister early and she helped me prepare a scrumptious, delicious breakfast to surprise my Mom!
I wanted to give her something sweet and decadent, something to wake her tastebuds up! So, I decided on Erica from Sweet Eat's recipe for Vegan French Toast with Caramelized Bananas. They were absolutely perfect! We topped them with walnuts and pure maple syrup, and had small lightlife soysage patties on the side for a little extra protein. Sooo delicious, I think she really enjoyed them!
My serving:

Today is a great day, because I am free of ALL obligations- all I plan on doing is going for a run, laying around, whipping together a yummy lunch for my Mom and I later, and then my fam is going out to dinner for Mother's day! Should be a great first day to relax, with nothing I have to do... no classes, no homework, no work, nothing! Ahhh, feels great. =)

And again, Happy Mothers Day, to all the Moms out there!!!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Such a wonderful way to spend Mother's Day - enjoy the rest of the day!! :0)