Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Decisions, decisions

I've always been fairly indecisive, but with breakfast I usually just about know what I want to eat- I always have big breakfast cravings! Last night after work I made some swiss oats to soak (with 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk, some dried cherries, walnut pieces & cinnamon) and this morning I knew I defiantely wanted them, so I mixed in a banana and some plain soygurt, with a drizzle of agave. Perfect, as usual! I wanted some more fruit on the side, this is where my indecision came in. I didn't want a whole other piece of fruit, this would make me too full. But I couldn't decide between berries, grapes or cherries. So, I settled on a mix of some green grapes and blueberries, and that hit the spot! A sweet, filling morning meal.

Sorry about my "fruit ramble", I don't have much else to talk about early on a Wednesday morning!
Today I'm just hanging about, going for a run (it looks a little nicer today), and I might do some baking later before work as well.
I'll be back after lunch!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Haha, no worries about the "fruit ramble" - I love fruit, so I could talk about it all day probably :0D

Enjoy your Wednesday!