Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Friday, May 16, 2008

Going and going...

Finally home.
Tonight was so busy, yet it seemed like the night would never end. I was at work 1/2 hour later than usual finishing all we had to get done because we had so many customers and there were only two of us on! So I'm pretty darn tired at this point.

I only ran 30 minutes, walked 15 on the treadmill today because I was a little achy from pilates yesterday. Afterwards I snacked on a brown rice cake with 1 tbsp almond butter and some preserves, as well as a sliced pear to hold me over until my break at work.

It was a good thing I had that snack, because I didn't even get my break until late, and it was a quick one! I had a big slice of leftover soybean loaf with just over a cup of roasted brussels sprouts and some carrots. I finished all but a few carrots and was nice and full!

After work I needed my sweet treat, so I had one of my favorites of the Erin Baker's breakfast cookies, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (it's vegan!) with a few strawberries.

What a night, I'm ready for a little reading and rest for sure!
I'll be up bright and early for my race, good night for now!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Enjoy resting after a busy day; and good luck in the race tomorrow!!