Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, May 17, 2008

No running in the rain

So we woke up this morning and it was raining pretty steadily, and windy as well. So my Dad and I decided it would be best if we postponed our racing until tomorrow, so we'll do another local race then instead of the race we had planned on doing today. I'll still run today, but it will most likely be another treadmill run (boorrringgg... I really can't wait for the summer to arrive!).

For breakfast I had a toasted healthy hemp bagel spread with 2 tbsp PB, 1 tbsp Raspberry preserves and a peach.


I'm pretty excited for a big ol' southern dinner tonight for dinner, so I'll be shopping for those ingredients during the day, and then later on tonight I have dessert plans with one of my friends! Should be a nice Saturday.

No comments: