Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hungry?

For some reason, although I felt stuffed right after breakfast this morning- I've had this funny hungry feeling in the pit of my stomach all morning... like I wanted to eat, but knew I wasn't really hungry. Strange.
I had an early lunch anyways; I made myself a big mexican-inspired wrap using leftovers from last night's burritos. I put some mixed greens, leftover bean/corn mix, grilled pepper & zucchini, avocado, a bit of thinly sliced FYH cheddar cheese in a wheat wrap and warmed this for a bit in the microwave. I folded this all up and ate it with some peach salsa and a big organic pink lady apple. I also snacked on a few blue corn tortilla chips while making my wrap, but there were only crumbs left in the bag.
This was spicy & tasty, and cured my hunger at least for now!


My kitchen is organized, everything is set for tomorrow... but I'm kind of just lazying around for a bit. I'm super tired, but I still want to get a run in before work because it's so beautiful out! I hope I get some sleep in tonight- I'll be a waking zombie cooking for my grandparents tomorrow if I don't!!

I'll be back for a snack/dinner post later on!!

No comments: