Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First goodbyes

Since my assistant manager told me I didn't have to work tomorrow, tonight was my last night working at Rite Aid for a whole month! I said goodbye to my supervisor, manager, and a couple coworkers, and it was actually pretty sad! I know it's only 4 or 5 weeks, but I'll miss the crazy bunch!

When I got to work I was hungry, so I snacked on some grapes and pb pretzels I had packed.

For dinner I made Veganomicon's Corn and Edamame Sesame salad, which was fantastic! I had it marked to try, and when saw it on Jenna's blog, she raved about it so much I knew I had to try it! I had my salad over a serving of bulgar wheat, with some carrots on the side. A perfect light summer meal!


After work, I was super hungry so I snacked on a plum on the ride home. When I got back, I had a mint chocolate luna tea cake I've been wanting to try. This is sooo good, I love the chewy, decadent flavor! A sweet, but healthy treat!


I am tired, as usual after work so I'll just be relaxing. Tomorrow I'm bringing my twin cousins lunch at my old high school (they're juniors) and visiting a couple old teachers, so I'll be out and about most of the day.

G'night!

No comments: