Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Plate of favorites

The sun came out! I decided to go for my usual 4 mile run late this morning, so I had time to cook and get ready slowly before work.

When I got back, I had a really yummy, satisfying lunch- and it was so quick to make! I love simple delicious meals! It was just a few basic favorites; an Amy's California veggie burger on an Ezekiel English Muffin with ketchup, mustard and spinach. On the side I had some veggie chips and an apple. A great combo for sure.

I'm off to go make a new recipe for dinner, I'll be back for another late night post!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I absolutely LOVE those veggie chips---delicious! I have to be so careful though or else I'll eat the whole container at once...

Anonymous said...

A yummy lunch for sure!

Btw, lucky gal..

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for further details!

Evey