Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged again!

The lovely Vegan Nurse, tagged me for a fun survey!
I love filling these out!

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE? Sex and the City! One of my new favorites, for sure!
2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING? "Souvenir" by Therese Fowler. It's good so far, and I'm only 50 pages in!
3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Cranium! "Dirty Minds" is always a fun one too. Believe it or not, we play it at family game nights... hehe
4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? Fitness
5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? Fresh strawberries and fresh baked cookies. Yum!
6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Rain drops, silence during yoga
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? being lied to
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? Food. now. hehe
9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Yuck. But I'll go with either Pick Pockets or Markos, two of my favorite quick middle eastern restaurants in town. Healthy, tasty and quick- my kind of "fast food!"
10) FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? Dylan or Jordan, boy or girl.
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D…pay off my college tuition, buy an apartment in the city, go wild at whole foods
12) DO U DRIVE FAST? I try not to drive much at all, haha
13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? My frog, Croaker, sleeps beside my best every night
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Scary, but fun with a friend.
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Black Camry, I love him- "his" name is JB!
16) FAVOURITE DRINK? Water, tea, or red wine
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… travel the world, read every book i've been wanting to read along the way
1 DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Of course!
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? My hair has been a rainbow of colors! So far my favorite's been auburn.
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? I grew up in Narragansett, and lived in Kingston last year during school. Now I'm back in good old 'gansett!
21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey!
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Vegan Nurse makes the CUTEST burger faces I have ever seen. They never fail to make me smile!
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Boxes and boxes of magazines
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?? I have had a pretty amazing life, but still it would be interesting to find out what it's like to be someone else.
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Morning person, definately.
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Tofu scramble, please
27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? The beach
2 FAVOURITE PIE? Cherry!
29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR? Mint chocolate, mocha fudge or black raspberry chip
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Hmm... I guess we'll see!

Ok, here's the hard part.
I tag...
Heather from Trust my Intuition
Katie, the Chocolate Covered Vegan
Romina at Vegan Eating for One
Liz the Veggie Girl
Lindsay the Happy Herbivore

I can't wait to read all your responses! =)

4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

thanks for the tag!! I'm with you on a lot of your responses - especially the broccoli one (why waste the stems?? haha).

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm glad my burger faces make you smile! :)

Oh, I love Camrys.. they're the best! But for now, I've got my "spaceship", hehe.

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Yay, another survey :o). I love these things.

Lindsay (Happy Herbivore) said...

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE? I just went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall for the second time, but before for that was Sex & the City

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
Sick Puppy by Carl Hiassen

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
guess who - does that count?

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? US weekly

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? Fresh Laundry!

6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
My pugs' sound effects


7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
disappointment

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? FOOD!

9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? none
(I dont eat fast food)

10) FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? I dont want kids but I think I'll name my next pug Tofu.

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D…pay off my school debt then set up a fund for animals if any was left over

12) DO U DRIVE FAST? I live in LA I creep along - no choice!

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? I sleep with Quaid, my fur-son and my husband

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? I miss FL thunderstorms

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Ford Probe

16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
carbonated water

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… (and money) I'd travel the world and publish more cookbooks on vegan healthy intl' food!

1 DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? I dont eat broccoli. it doesnt like me


19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? It's been green, blue, purple, pink , red and yellow. I think I might go back to blue or purple.

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Here we go:
Scranton, PA
Orlando, FL
Clearwater, FL
Tallahasse, FL
Brighton, MA
Boston, MA
Charleston, SC
Isle of Palms, SC
Tierra Verde, FL
New York, NY
Los Angeles, CA

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Red Sox

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Kristin is so positive and a FANTASTIC tester/friend!


23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? shoes

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
yeah


25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Morning

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? ewww I don't eat chicken menstration!

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
by the pool

2 FAVOURITE PIE? blueberry

29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR?
mango sorbet

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? N/A