Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Flew by

Wow, this week has just flown by. I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday! Its amazing in exactly 3 weeks I'll be in Italy. (Hopefully blogging, we'll see!) Tonight at work flew by just as fast.

I ran on the treadmill this afternoon to avoid possible showers, and just did my usual 30 run/20 walk routine. When I got to work, I was hungry so I snacked on a Macadamia Apricot KIND bar I had packed, which held me well until dinner.

For dinner, I heated up the last of my Chana Palak Masala leftovers, and yep- they were even better the third time aroud, sooo much flavor! I had my serving over a bed of whole wheat couscous and it was absolutely delectable.

I did come home craving sweets again, so I had two of my ED&BV Supercharge me cookies, with some cherries. I love this sweet treat- healthy AND yummy!

Sorry for another quick late night post, but I am exhausted from staying up these last couple of days, and I have a long day planned tomorrow- Running in the morning, working mid afternoon, meeting up with a friend for a walk, and then some dinner, and then a possible movie night. I'll be going, going!

Have a great night everyone!

No comments: