Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rush, rush, rush!

This morning I was in such a rush to get to work, and my computer wasn't turning on, so I had to hold off on my post until now, sorry! I just finished work, and BOY oh boy was it an interesting day. Very, very busy, lots of craziness all around. I was nonstop all day.

I woke up bright and early, and spent about 20 minutes doing a pilates DVD before I had to hop in the shower and get ready. I ate my breakfast quick, but made sure it was nice and big- I knew it had to hold me over a few hours! I had a granola plank (my favorite Pomegranate Walnut kind) over 1 cup soy yogurt, with some blueberries and raspberries.

I was so glad I had such a big breakfast, because I had to wait until my coworker came in at 12 to eat! I was full until about a half an hour before, so it held me over quite well! For lunch I just packed some leftover black beans and some carrots, and when I got to work I heated the beans over a cup of brown rice, and ate up!


On my way home, I snacked on some peanut butter pretzels and a tiny nectarine to hold me over until I get pizza later on tonight with Eric!

No comments: