Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Second is the best, and a favorite breakfast

Well, just as I had expected seeing the movie again was even better than seeing it once! I snacked on a Key Lime soy yogurt before we left to hold me over.

I had a great time with my friends, I'm glad I went even though we got home super late. I was hungry when we got home and didn't want to go to sleep on a growling tummy, so I just opted for a few pieces of dried fruit to settle my stomach before bed.

This morning I woke up rested despite my late night- I had one of my favorite breakfasts again, my classic "wafflewich" with 2 flaxplus waffles, 2 tbsp PB, a drizzle of maple syrup and a thick banana with some grapes on the side. Delicious and filling as always!


Today is a very uninteresting day... I'll just be running and eating lunch before jetting off to work all this afternoon and evening, and then crashing from exhausation as I usually do after long work nights... Tomorrow I'm excited about- I'm going shopping for my Dad's birthday present and then my sister is making me dinner!! Should be quite fun =)

No comments: