Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stuffed Sammie

I decided on an early lunch this morning, in favor of relaxing in the morning and running right before work so I don't have too much boring "waiting time" before I have to leave. I made myself a big deli-esque sammie with 2 slice of tofurky, 2 slices of lightlife "ham", dijon mustard, avocado, spring greens and a few slices cucumber on sprouted grain bread. It was huge and a bit hard to eat, but very tasty! I also had my usual veggie/fruit side- carrots and an organic pink lady apple. Filled me well, should fuel my run in a bit before work!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Have a great day at work girlie. I wasn't able to mention it before but your "sausage" and mushroom burger looks absolutely delicious! I also wanted to commend you on your healthy weight gain. You're almost there and I think you did it in the best way possible :)

Kristin said...

Thank you! Everyone's support has really motivated me to stick with my plan, and I know I will be healthier for it! I appreciate it very much =)