Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Buona Mattina!

Mornin' everyone! I'm feeling better and better everyday now that I'm getting used to the time difference.

I woke up this morning with an appetite for a big breakfast- so I made myself two of the new Lifestream Fig + Flax waffles I bought Sunday at the store- I was so excited about these waffles, I ate SO many figs in Italy and grew to love them so much, the slight taste in the waffles made my morning. =) I highly reccomend them!

I toasted my tasty waffles and topped them with fresh blueberries, real maple syrup, and had a new greek yogurt on the side- Chobani 0% Vanilla. It was very good- I liked the light vanilla taste with the creaminess of the greek yogurt! I'll definately be buying this again!


To finish off my breakfast, I used my new Italian espresso maker (just the little metal kind) to make myself some Illy espresso I bought in Italy... I had two tiny cups, and they were fantastic if I do say so myself! Coffee tastes like water to me now after having real Italian espresso!

This morning I'm planning on going for a jog (I'm calling it a jog because I haven't run in a month so I'll see how far I can go!) and then I'm off to the trainstation to pick up Tyler at 10. From there our day is open! I'm so excited to have Ty back in town, it's been months since I've seen him and we're moving in together in just over a month!

Have a great Martedi everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

figs in waffles! yum :) have a fun day!!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love the abundance of blueberries adorning your waffles - so fresh and delicious!!

Happy Tuesday :0)

Anonymous said...

yum those waffles sound great! i need to buy them!