Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Friday, July 25, 2008

My apologies!

Hi All!

I'm so sorry I have been off blogger for a few days, heres my super quick update because my computer really isn't working right at the moment:

I had an amazing last couple of days in Italy, complete with a huge last home-cooked italian lunch we all contributed to on Wednesday and a departure dinner at Fusion that evening, and I spent all yesterday traveling.

Today I am safetly back in the U.S. with my mom, sister and Danielle- last night we went out for amazing sushi, and today we have some fun plans to check out a couple nice places in the city and have reservations for our annual Lucky Cheng's birthday dinner!

I won't be eating very healthy these next couple of days... but it's my birthday trip, and I'll be back to my usual healthy eating on Sunday when I return back home. Hopefully a whole foods trip is in order. I can't wait to cook!

I'll be back soon (by Sunday!) with a description of my delicious eats from Tuesday-Saturday =)

Have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey Kristen,

Can't believe that you;re back home already. I really enjoyed reading about your italian adventures. Time passes really fast. Good that you're back safely. :)

Sara said...

Italy looked amazing...hope you had a great time...when you get a chance, check out my blog, I nominated you for an award. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I bet you can't believe how quickly time flew by :) Enjoy your treats these next few days and can't wait to have you back blogging on a regular basis, you truly are one of my favourites to read!!

HangryPants said...

Hi Kristin,

Welcome back. I think I've commented before re: yoga in R.I., but I wanted to solicit you for some help. Starting on Monday, my boyfriend and I are going meatless for thirty days. So if you or any of your readers have any suggestions for us, please check out our new blog and leave us a note.


Thanks and have a great weekend!

Heather @ www.hangrypants.com

Danielle said...

I am so happy that you had such an incredible time in Italy, those memories will definitely last a lifetime. Hope you had a good past few days adjusting to the US of A again, let me know how everything is!