Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Bite my head off, whydontcha!"

Gotta love retail.
I did not have the nicest customers at work tonight, I can tell you that for sure! It was tough, having random people screaming at me about misleading ads and expired coupons... grr! A girl could use some relaxation at a time like this!
Luckily, my mom and I had already decided to go out for an end of the summer treat after work, to make up for not being able to have a girls' night because of scheduling. So, when I got out, we headed down the street to the Podhead Cafe, where we got gelato for our dessert for the night! I had cappuccino chip and cake batter. Mmm! The perfect way to wind down after a crazy night.

Of course, I did eat "real" food tonight as well! This afternoon, I was craving fruit but we were running low, so I grabbed this fruit cup we had in our fridge- it was a bit sweet for me, but I left the juice in the bottom. Satisfied my craving though!

I snacked on a mix of almonds & honey roasted peanuts at the beginning of work, before my mish-mosh dinner. I had a funny mix, I packed a lemon pepper tuna packet, and had planned on having Kashis with it... but we only had about 5 left in the bag, and I knew that wouldn't do it for me! So I packed half a whole wheat bagel for some grains, and some carrots. Worked well; it was tasty and filling, as random as it was!

I am going to have to post my "week plan" early tomorrow, because my mom is waiting for me to come into the family room for part 2 of our mini girls' night- we're watching Smart People with Sarah Jessica Parker, Ellen Page and Dennis Quaid. Should be funny!
Have a great night everyone!

No comments: