Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Reliving Italia

Well, pretty much all of my stuff is piled into my living room, ready to be loaded into J.B. and my mom's van tomorrow morning and (somehow?) fit into my tiny closet sized beach house! =)

After my final packing, I had a 1/2 a banana for a snack, and I went on a nice 30-minute run around my neighborhood, probably my last for a while!

When I came back, I did one set of my Self strength exercises before getting hungry. For lunch, I decided to make myself an easy panino, because I was in the mood for something Italian! I used about 1/3 a bell pepper and some red onion, sauteed in cooking spray, topped with fresh mozzarella, spinach and tomato on ezekiel bread. I pressed this between two weighted pans on my stove for a few minutes, and had myself an easy and delicious panino! On the side I also had an apple to complete my meal.


I'm about to go shower and get my books, then I'll be back for a quick dinner post before work!

EDITED TO ADD: Although my lunch was healthy and nutrient-packed, I still didn't feel completely satisfied after the meal, a bit empty, so I had 1/2 of the last oatmeal bar, and now I feel perfectly full!

No comments: