Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, August 4, 2008

Classic and filling

This morning I went with a simple and delicious breakfast- a big dollop of peanut butter and a big scoop of wildberry jelly on two Fig+Flax waffles, sandwich style with a huge banana. Easy, filled me up and tasty as well, my kind of breakfast!

Today I just have to do some more planning for my class and do a bit of grocery shopping, then for dinner I believe we'll be going out with some family friends for dinner... I'm a bit nervous because they're big meat-eaters so I'm not sure what kind of place they'll pick for dinner... but I'm trying to suggest some pescetarian-friendly places, because neither my mother nor i eat meat! We'll see I guess!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

good luck with dinner tonight! glad to hear your transition from italia to home is going well, you've made some incredible things in the past week!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I'm sure you'll come up with something fabulous for the dinner - best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Yes it is always hard having to plan on going to eat with people who are meat eaters but a lot of restaurants will make accomadations as long as you are nice when you ask! I feel like i have noticed poeple being more willing to make special changes to meals.