Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday Evie!

For my good friend Evie's 20th birthday, I made her a batch of half-healthy overloaded chocolate chip cookies- they're made with margarine, no butter, applesauce instead of oil and 1/2 sugar... but they're still pretty indulgent, and delicious if I do say so myself! I used mini chocolate chips for the "overload" effect!

(They look flat- because they are! They're super soft chewy cookies, so a bit different than your traditional choc chips!)
Yes, I licked the batter... and I had to taste! (So I had two- whoops... they were pretty small ones!) Yumm!



Off to the party!

2 comments:

Cookie said...

Those cookies look SO yummy! I can't believe they're healthy too! Can you please post the recipe? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Lol. for a second I thought you baked those cookies for ME (lol, I'm Evey and I turn 20 last month). Silly me!

Those cookies look REALLY good though, Kristin.. what recipe did you use?