Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last day at home

It's my last full day at home; but I won't be spending much of it here! I had an easy, balanced breakfast this morning; 2 scrambled egg whites with salt and pepper, 1 fage 0% cup, 1/2 cup flaxplus granola, and 1/2 cup blueberries.

I'm about to haul as much of my stuff as possible into my living room, so everything is ready for tomorrow morning! I'm hoping to get some good cardio in today, then I have to go pick up my books at school, get ready for work, and work 3-9 before my mom and I can have our special end-of-the-summer treat. Phew! I better get going, my to-do list is a mile long!
Have a great Sunday everyone!

Expect my first "what's up this week" post later today!! (Any suggestions on interesting names for my weekly plan on sundays/weekly recount on Saturdays??

No comments: