Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sloppy dinner

After spending some time packing up my groceries this afternoon, I was relaxing and realized I hadn't yet decided what to bring to work for dinner! I ran to my kitchen, where I dug through my fridge and decided to use the rest of the Morningstar Meal Starters meatless grounds, along with some tomato sauce, tangy bbq sauce, diced tomatoes, garlic, onions, cayenne and chili powder to make sloppy joes! I made enough for two, so my dad had a quick dinner before he headed off to work too! I had about a cup of the mix, along with a piece of a multigrain roll and some brussels sprouts. It was a delicious, nutrient packed meal- and super easy to take to work and heat up!

I also snacked on a Kashi Roll bar this afternoon when I got to work to hold me over.

After quite a long night at work, I was a bit hungry when I got home, so I had a chobani blueberry, as well as two little pieces of dried mango (I just grabbed them, no pic!) for my late night snack.

Tomorrow is a big day- my last full day at my parents house! I will be out and about, packing, getting my books at school and working! Busy busy, as usual!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Enjoy your last full day at your parents' home!