Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Long day ahead

Happy Sunday all!
I know I have a super long day ahead of me- I'm at work all day, I don't really have any time in the morning OR the afternoon... but I need the money, and I'm not working much next week (move in, can you believe it?!?!) so I'll have to deal!

I woke up rested this morning, and made my favorite filling breakfast- oatmeal (1/2 cup dry made with 1 cup water), with a big tablespoon of peanut butter, a HUGE banana and half a container of vanilla chobani. Always fills me right up!

Since my muscles are still so sore from two days ago, I'm going to take it easy with my workout today and do a nice yoga DVD before work.
I brought lunch to work- sorry it's a boring-looking repeat, but I know my tastebuds are excited! I brought more lentils&pilaf with sriracha hot sauce, some baby carrots, and a cheese stick.

For snacks during the day I packed a cinnamon roll larabar and some grapes; I'm not sure if I'll need both but better to be safe than sorry!

I'm headed to go do that yoga DVD... I hope you all have a great last day of the weekend!

1 comment:

Anon said...

nothing like starting your day with a bowl of oatmeal ;) i see another PB larabar - mmmmmmm!!!

it's crazy how fast summer went. i'm moving in to my dorm today! ahhh (still have to pack haha)