Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Organized chaos!

I've been sorting all day long, and I am exhausted!
I stopped during my organizing to do some ab exercises, and I had a couple small snacks throughout the afternoon-

Mango with a little dollop of ricemellow, because my dad had it out and I couldn't resist!

1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese to hold me until dinner

And then came dinner!
I made Chana Palak Masala, recipe by Lindsay, plus some extra chickpeas and mushrooms added. I also had some Whole Wheat Naan bread (1/2 a piece, 1 serving) warmed and brushed with a bit of olive oil for flavor. It was perfectly filling!

Afterwards, I also had a tiny square of bacio (italian hazlenut dark chocolate) that fell out of the package while moving stuff!

I think I'm done organizing for the night, I am wiped!

Tomorrow I am finally going back to work in the afternoon, and then I just got news that one of my best nutrition major friends, Carolyn is coming down from New York to go shopping on Tuesday, so I have some fun stuff to look forward to this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for your friend coming to visit! seems like a fun week ahead of you :)